- The Magic Lawyer® renewed at 10th year in use by United States Patent and Trademark Office on February 27, 2017.
- Accepted as one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers for 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Achieved 28 years as a Georgia trial lawyer
- Granted The Magic Lawyer® trademark by the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office on January 2, 2007 (U. S. Trademark Registration No. 3193651)
- Member, State Bar of Georgia (since 1989)
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- Member, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- State Ambassador for Georgia for the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Qualified for, and accepted into, Mensa, the High IQ Society.
- Overturned, in Federal Court, a state law that would have prohibited use of public records for commercial use. Speer v. Miller, 15 F.3d 1007 (11th Cir. 1994). Established Federal legal precedent in the area of First Amendment law.
- Personally handled well over 4,500 criminal and civil cases.
- Took and passed the Georgia Bar Examination on first sitting in February of 1989.
- President of Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity at Georgia State University College of Law during 1987-1988 academic year.
- Vice-president of Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity at Georgia State University College of Law during 1986-1987 academic year.
- Was President of the Student Government at DeKalb Community College (now known as Georgia Perimeter College), during 1980-1981 academic year.
- Served Honorably in the United States Marine Corps Reserve.
SUMMARY OF EDUCATION:
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1988, Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 1983, Georgia State University College of Business Administration, Atlanta, Georgia
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, 1981, DeKalb Community College, Dunwoody, Georgia.
LISTED BELOW ARE JUST A FEW OF ATTORNEY ROBERT SPEER'S ACHIEVEMENTS . . .
Robert Speer is an attorney based in Cherokee County GA, and has been practicing law in Georgia for over 28 years. He was born in Atlanta GA, and has been in Georgia all of his life. Mr. Speer has lived in Cherokee County GA for over 26 years as well. He handles cases in the areas of DUI Defense, Criminal Defense, and Civil Litigation.
DUI Defense, Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation Attorney Located in Woodstock GA
ABOUT ROBERT SPEER, THE MAGIC LAWYER®